BE FAIR PLEASE! Before you write a bad review, search or write to us at support.spinthought.com for solutions to problems, or to submit feature requests. We can't fix what we don't know about, and writing a bad review is not the way to report a bug! We cannot reply to negative reviews to help, so please give us a chance to respond.
SoundSlater is the companion app for SoundSlate, the premier sound board app in the App Store. While SoundSlater is a great recorder for the iPhone by itself, it supports iTunes file sharing to transfer recording sounds into SoundSlate (1.9 and above). Just hit the road with your iPhone and use SoundSlater to collect sound, songs, birds, words, whatever you like, and then connect to iTunes to transfer your sounds from SoundSlater into SoundSlate! It is simple and fun, and gives you a very convenient way to build up your SoundSlate sound library.
- Best in class recorder interface that is intuitive and fast to use.
- Sound collection details right on the recording page, give you number of sounds collected and current sound information.
- Metered sound playback right from the recorder screen.
- Sounds are conveniently captured by date and time and can be renamed easily.
- Playback and pause support for the recorder and for the sound list.
- Email support for all sounds or individual sounds.
- iTunes file sharing support for SoundSlate; just plug in SoundSlater followed by SoundSlate and add your collection of sounds to SoundSlate's sound list.